Random thoughts on a rainy Monday morning....
- The Paddlefish got a shout-out from the Brillo Box stage last night. There's a first!
- Three paddlefish were caught in the Allegheny below Lock 3 last month. They're baaaaaaack!
- Weights this week: 3 sets of 3 for the primaries (bench press and lat pulldowns one day; cable rotations and squats the other); two sets of 8 for the secondaries (flies, dumb-bell sit-ups, tricep raises, etc.).
- War of the Worlds is showing at Flagstaff Hill (across from Phipps Conservatory) on Wednesday night, after practice. Bring a blanket and a bag of popcorn!
- Three Rivers Regatta Dragon Boat Races are scheduled for Sunday, July 2nd, starting at 3:30 PM. Races will be on the Allegheny, on the south shore (in front of the stone 'bleachers'down at the Point). Please plan to be there from 3 PM till 6 PM. If you can help move the docks down on Saturday, let me know!
- The fireworks are Tuesday night, July 4th at 9:30 PM.
- Does your butt deserve the best? Check out this IDBF-approved butt pad!