8.09.2007

From Scott

Just had the following email from Coach Scott:

Dear Paddlefish,

Just a quick note of appreciation for all of the hospitality that was shown to me during the July 27, 28 & 29 weekend in which I had the privledge of coaching the Pittsburgh Paddlefish on their home turf. Even though I paddle dragon boat somewhere almost every weekend of the summer, the weekend I spent in Pittsburgh will truly stand out as one of my most memorable and enjoyable weekends of the 2007 summer.

Your city is fantastic, your water is excellent, your facility is second to none and most importantly the people are what sets your club apart. Everyone was fun, enthusiastic and very easy to coach.

After last weekend I really do feel like an honourary Paddlefish.

Paddles Up!
Scott Murray

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home