10.19.2006

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Dear Pfish: Thanks very, very much for the wonderful food basket...which included excellent chocolate as well as other equally yummy treats! It was waiting for me when I returned from the hospital on Wednesday evening.

The surgery went well (although I had no idea that "mad cow" could be such a problem...I'll explain that later to any who want the full story) and I should be pain free...in fact I am already thanks to vicodin which has become my drug of choice!

I probably will have to forego practices for a bit, but will at least try to catch up with you at Pamela's on Saturday...call me when you head there.

Love to you all, Carolyn

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Glad you're doing well Carolyn!

Now you really have to tell us the Mad Cow story on here... Is it the fault of my countrymen by any chance???!!!

10:24 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Carolyn, we missed you at Pamela's! Hope to see you out and about soon. And we *must* hear the back story of the Mad Cow thing. I'm sure it's somehow Jonathan's fault. ;)

12:49 PM, October 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home