10.04.2005

A3: Art of Adventure at the Aviary

Saturday, October 8th, 2005
7-11 p.m.

From John:

A3 is an evening of fun, food, DRINKS, entertainment with both silent and live auctions benefiting the PIONEER PROJECT.

The PIONEER PROJECT is a very worthwhile non-profit that gets kids into the great outdoors and I don't mean taking sissy nature hikes, I mean they have these kids working. They mentor kids through outdoor sports, conservation, education and environmental projects. I know of at least one hiking trail bridge and one camping shelter that the kids from the PIONEER PROJECT have personally built.

This promises to be a very fun event at the Aviary packed with outdoorsy folks. I have donated several framed art prints and an original oil painting to be auctioned off at the event.

I have advanced tickets for sale at $25.00, they'll be $35 at the door. I know this is a steep price for my cheap-ass friends, but there will be beer from the Penn Brewery and I guarantee a fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home