6.10.2008

Moien!



Greetings from Luxembourg! Moien is "hello" in Luxembourgish, the local French/German dialect.
The picture of me is taken in Luxembourg City looking out over top of the valley that splits the city and shows one of the three bridges that crosses the valley.
I'm having so much fun exploring the city on my own (and working!), but I definitely miss the team! I heard the DC races went well and Pickering also went well, despite a misalignment during the last race.
Hope Ithaca and the Pittsburgh festivals go well. I'm there in spirit!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kit said...

'Moien' back atcha, Kate! Glad you're getting a chance to explore and have fun. (What's the drinking age there?)

11:13 AM, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Rachel B said...

it's great to hear from you kate! i want to be frolicing in small european nations too, so jealous. see ya in penang!!!

8:45 PM, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Carolyn N said...

We miss you, Kate! I still want to come over for coffee and cake. Enjoy yourself! You look fabulous!

9:45 PM, June 10, 2008  
Blogger Judith said...

You make that fabulous old place look young. Hope you are finding a little time to work out too. See you in Penang! Can't wait!

8:09 AM, June 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home