5.22.2008

Look out for the return of an OLD Paddlefish! :)


See the note from Rich Smith:


I hope I am not jinxing myself but I have plans to return to Pittsburgh on July 13th. I have given notice at my apartment and received approval from my customer FDLE. I will still be managing the project, just from Pittsburgh. I plan on loading a rental truck on the 12th of July and driving home on the 13th.

I want to get active with the Pfish when I get home for a number of reasons. First, I have truly missed everyone and I am anxious to see my old, and soon to be new, friends. Second, I am going to plan for my knee replacement for September and want every opportunity to be in somewhat decent shape to expedite my recovery. I figure some good Pfish workouts will help me along that path.


We promise to get you in shape!

4 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Hey Rich. And I will give you the name of my trainer for really getting that knee ready for surgery. We'll be waiting.
Judy lL.

2:22 PM, May 22, 2008  
Blogger Rich Smith said...

Well -- I guess I am old :-)

7:28 PM, May 22, 2008  
Blogger lisa said...

Looking forward to seeing you back Rich, we all missed you too!

9:28 AM, May 23, 2008  
Blogger Carolyn N said...

Hooray! Can't wait for your return, Rich!

5:52 AM, May 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home