10.09.2007

Thank you from Kristi and Claire

To all of those who helped out at HOTO last weekend :)
From Claire:
PADDLEFISH...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT AND VOLUNTEERING AT THE HEAD OF THE OHIO ON SATURDAY, AS ALWAYS YOU GAVE THE PEOPLE OF THIS CITY AND OTHER ONES AS WELL, A SUPER FUN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE. YOU GUYS ARE ALL GREAT. THANKS AGAIN.
-Claire
and from Kristi:

Paddlefish,

Thank you so much for helping out with the dragon boat rides at the Head of the Ohio. I hope you have rested and are beginning to recover from such a long HOT day! ... I usually start race day with only a few hours of sleep due to inputting data from registration the night before so I often feel that I inadequately express my thanks on the day that I see you. Please know how appreciative I am for all that you do and continue to do as individuals and as a collective group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home